Privacy & Cookies Policy
This site, alphamedaesthetics.co.uk, is operated by Alpha Med Aesthetics Ltd who are the data controller for the purpose of relevant data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
Please note that our website and other digital platforms may contain links to third party websites / digital platforms which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of our own digital platforms. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website / digital platform that you visit.
ALPHA MED AESTHETICS LTD
26 Anerley Road
Information we collect and what we use it for:
We may keep a record of your name, address, email address, name of your organisation (if applicable), telephone number and details of your enquiry. Any personal information that you provide to us may be used to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms, provide products and services you request from us, and carry out profiling and market research.
We use your data for the following purposes:
· to administer and provide products and services you request or have expressed an interest in
· to enable us to administer any offers / promotions and/or communicate with you about events or services that you have requested or expressed an interest in:
· to communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are unavailable
· for record keeping purposes
· to carry out market research so that we can improve the products and services we offer
· to track your activity on our digital platforms
· to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences
· to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms
· to personalise and/ tailor any communications that we may send you
· for profiling purposes to enable us to personalise and/or tailor any marketing
· communications that you may consent to receive from us
When you interact with our digital platforms, we may also automatically collect the following information about your visit. This is primarily to help us better understand how people use our digital platforms to enable us to create better content and more relevant communications:
· how you have reached our digital platform and the internet protocol (IP) address you have used
· your browser type, versions and plug-ins, and your operating system
· your journey through our digital platform, including which links you click on and any searches you made, how long you stayed on a page and other page interaction information what content you like or share
· information collected in any forms you complete
· news, offers and opportunities from us (which we provide only with your consent)
Disclosure of your information:
We will not use your data for purposes that are not clear when you provide your details and will not disclose them outside of Alpha Med Aesthetics Ltd except in limited circumstances which are outlined below.
We may share your data with third parties (a) if we are under a legal or regulatory duty to do so, (b) if it is necessary to do so to enforce our contractual rights, (c) to lawfully assist the police or security services with the prevention and detection of crime or terrorist activity, (d) where such disclosure is necessary to protect the safety or security of any persons, and/or (e) otherwise as permitted under applicable law.
We will not share your data with any third parties without prior consent, and we will ensure that your information is appropriately protected if, after your consent, we do.
Alpha Med Aesthetics Ltd will retain your personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary for the required services to be provided to you and will not be retained indefinitely or for reasons incompatible with relevant data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
In common with many other website operators, we may use standard technology called 'cookies' on our website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive and they are used to record how you navigate this website on each visit.
Security of information:
We take the security of your personal information seriously. When you submit your data to us, we use industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to guard your information. In addition, we have security procedures in place to protect our paper based systems and computerised databases from loss and misuse, and only allow access to them when it is absolutely necessary to do so, and then under strict guidelines as to what use may be made of the personal information contained within them.
Where a password is required to access certain areas of our digital platforms, you are responsible for keeping your password secure and confidential. Please do not share or disclose your password to any other person.
More about your information - your rights:
You may make a request to correct or update your personal information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. Please include your name, address and email address when you contact us as this helps us to ensure that we accept amendments only from the correct person.
We will securely retain your information for as long as is reasonably necessary and in accordance with applicable law. If you wish to submit a request that your data be deleted, please write to us at the above address. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. Please write to us at the address above if you wish to exercise this right.
From time to time we may contact you for marketing purposes and to promote new services to you or events that may be of interest based on your preferences.
If you have subscribed to receive marketing communications, you can unsubscribe any time or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Where to make a complaint:
Information Commissioner's Office